Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 9: Keeping With the Schedule

Day 9: Glorious Mysteries.

Didn't I say them just yesterday? It feels as if I experienced these events the last time I said the rosary. The unfolding of Christ's Ascension and Mary's Assumption are fresh in my mind and heart.

I envision the cheers and fellowship of both Jesus' and Mary's returns to heaven, and I hope, when I think of this, that we are greeted with similar celebration when we "graduate" from this life.

I don't have much time today. I have a visitor here from out of town, and as she showers, I kneel down and listen to the serene Irish voice who leads the rosary.

I had intended to write about the Fruits of the Glorious Mysteries today; however, the schedule is tight, and to be honest,

I'm just relieved that I kept up with the schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment