Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 24: Calm Amidst Chaos

I am doing the rosary this morning just after having my computer almost crash, and when I went through the recovery process, I found that I lost most of my saved documents. My mind is swirling.

I am wondering if the tax guy can send through the secure server the 36 page tax document I downloaded just a few days ago....while the flash drive was plugged in, I had not saved the tax document onto it!

So....as I am trying to concentrate on the Glorious Mysteries, I am redirecting my mind every Hail Mary or so.

By the 4th decade, though, I settle into a rhythmn and realize something new. Mary and the apostles were surrounded by chaos as they saw the Savior tortured and put to death, as they realized that He, indeed, was resurrected... and then they answered His call to spread The Word in a hostile environment.

Wow. My chaos is nothing.

If they can move through that chaos, I can move through mine.

Hail, holy queen,
Mother of Mercy...

No comments:

Post a Comment